Tuesday, June 14, 2011

With my lightning bolts a-glowing, I can see where I am....

Day 1 of trying to be happy.

Well, currently I am happy - happy to be finished with grading research papers!

But that was not really about attempting to be happy as it was attempting to be done.

This trying to be happy stuff is harder than Uncle Leo made it out to be.


But, my attempt today came during traffic.

I am not certain who taught me this, but I have been taught that traffic is car-dance-party time.

I have done this in just about every car I have ever driven.

I have started multi-car dance parties on 80 at rush hour.

And today, I ignored the looks on my fellow drivers as I busted my move.

And I realized, not for the first time, that this was an odd way to deal with traffic, but that it made me happy.

Or, happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment